October 23, 2007

Quotes!

These are some of my favorite quotes…few of them are from the profiles of people who are in my gtalk list… Sometimes i wish i could find these first and put it in my profile :) !! And of course, the list is not exhaustive, just that cannot remember all of them..

- I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.

- Don't be subjectively pessimist...Be objectively optimist!

- Life is not measured by the number of breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away!!!

- It's better to deserve something but not to have it than, to have something but not deserve it.

- Never walk as if you rule the world… walk as if u don’t care who rules the world. That’s called “Attitude”.

- If you tell a man there are 300 billion stars in the universe, he'll believe you. But if you tell him a park bench has just been painted, he has to touch it to be sure...!

- " If the only tool you use is a hammer, all the problems will resemble nails "- Abraham Maslow

- Some joys are better expressed in silence as a smile holds more meaning than words. I was asked if i enjoy having you in my life..I just smiled!
- Many people said that the apples fell....but newton was the one to ask "why?"

- I was thinking of becoming a doctor.I have the handwriting for it.

5 comments:

Vineet Rajan said...

wickedly true! about newton and his why! thanks to his why i had to study classical physics for 4 years!
cheers

Anupama said...

Very interesting thoughts there! This one's hilarious - 'I always wanted to be somebody, but now I realize I should have been more specific.'. And my favourite from your list - 'Some joys are better expressed in silence as a smile holds more meaning than words. I was asked if i enjoy having you in my life..I just smiled!'....I am smiling too Radhika :)

A.G.C said...

nice blog...the whole thing has a subtle mystical feel to it, the way u hav used the colors.
keep writing :-)

RADhika said...

yes Anu, i personally like these.. :))

RADhika said...

Thanx Shake inc.
your's is a nice one too...shall be a regular visitor on ur blog :))