June 2, 2008

8 things tag...


Yiee..… I’ve been tagged by Ashish.. and as this is the first time it has happened, here’s the best i can take out…

8 things I’m passionate about….
(Sequence is subject to changes…!)

1. My job! (Yeah, that’s very weird, but i really do love my job to the core!!)
2. Movies! (Great fan of all the filmy fundas and stuff.. as a matter of fact, Andy has started to call me filmy, and is convinced i am very much melodramatic just like our Hindi movies..! )
3. Music! (Cannot live without this… I have to have some music around me…)
4. The relationship in which I’ve been in since more than 6 years now… (didn’t know how to put it across… :P )
5. Clothes… ( Great fan! Doesn’t have to be necessarily designer, but anything which is good looking and has great appeal to it, is in my wardrobe… and i spend almost 1/4th of my salary on clothes..!)
6. Cooking.. (in fact, experimenting… and fortunately, almost everything turns out to be at least eatable!)
7. PJs.. (No, i didn’t steal this from Ashish, but i am his group member in this PJ community..! and i love PJs because i just imagine all of them… just give it a try!!)

8 things I want to do before I die…

1. Get married! (6 years.. now shouldn’t we decide on the date???!!!)
2. To be the head of one of the top B – Schools (to begin with, i would love to be the head of department or something like this for say, Economics )
3. To have at least 2 music programs every year, till the time i can sing (anybody listening??)
4. To meet Amitabh Bacchan and Amir Khan (yeah, may be date them even!)
5. To play basketball again on a national level (oh I really miss playing this game)
6. Want to straighten my hair… (I have big curly hair, and i simply hate it!!..but again, don’t wanna take the risk.. so may be this can be done when I’m sure I’m gonna die soon.. :D)
7. To settle down soon… (this includes many things..!)
8. Slap that one person whom I hate the most!! (in front of the world.. I know I’m being mean.. but then, couldn’t think of anything else… but this is also a good thing to do before I die.. :) )

8 things I say often…
1. Meanwhile
2. Oh really?!
3. As a matter of fact…
4. Arey yaar…
5. Oh damn!
6. Yeah sure..
7. Don’t mess with me dear (I say this often to my students!)
8. Sahi hai!

8 books I last read…

1. Half a Life
2. World is Flat
3. Tuesdays with Morrie
4. Runaway Jury
5. Doctors
6. The inheritance of Loss
7. Freakonomics
8. The Tipping Point


8 songs I would listen to over and over…

(There is a whole list of these songs, cannot mention all.. listing down whichever is coming to mind first)
1. Pehla Nasha.. (Jo jeeta…)
2. Everything I do..(Bryan Adams)
3. Gaarava…(Milind Ingle)
4. Scientist (Cold Play)
5. Kevha tari pahate.. (Asha Bhonsale)
6. All out of Love (Air supply)
7. Immortal (Evanescence)
8. Tere bina.. (Guru)
…. And many more….

8 people who are tagged…

1. Veens
2. Satish Bolla
3. Ceedy
4. Ankur
5. Andy
6. Sid
7. Maverick
8. Mez

… oh god.. it really took me a while to do this…if any of you’ve already been tagged earlier, then those who want to take up this one, be my guest!

24 comments:

neeraj said...

i m sure, MOST of ur wishes will come true!!

Ashish said...

Now i want to add one more thing in my list of '8 things I want to do before I die'…last one u mentioned in yours :D

Passionate me 7 hi hai :P , u r aging fast!

Ankur said...

thanks a lot for taggin me but i have been through this and it was my first tag!!! :D :D
Read it here My 8 Star tag
hehe...

but looks like u r truly in love ;)
cheers for tat :)

and hey... u cant be a big movie fan than me... just try it out anyday!!! :D

and wow... u were a basketball player... kewl!!!

**Don’t mess with me dear

i used to hear a lot of this, coz i was famous for messing with the most... once i said to the teacher... I am here to learn and i have paid enugh money for it as she asked me to move on with some topic!!!
hehe... but believe me i respect all my teachers, i myself was one at a time... :)
and again wanna be one... parttime though now!!! :)

beautiful choice of songs... kewl

nice read and nice to know so much abt u :)

Cheers!!!

RADhika said...

@ neeraj,
dhanyawad Sir! :)

@ ashish,
ha, in fact i was surprised u didn;t mention.. oh yes, i think i forgot to add the 8th... :P

RADhika said...

@ ankur,
oh i must have missed tha tag of yours! :) never mind.. i knew somebody must have already done it.. :)

Yeah, i am in love.. since so long.. :)

hey, that movie thing is a bet... wanna take one?!! i am on! :)

and nice to know you were a good student.. :D some times the can drive anyone crazy... :D

and thanx a lot..! :)

Ankur said...

haha... believe me u r gonna lose... ask anyone arnd ;)

if u wanna bet then i can only beware u ;)

Its on!!! :D

Cheers!!!

Solitaire said...

You know they say that if you love what you are doing, you will be successful. Good for you that you love your job!!

Good luck on fixing the wedding date! Is this a hint to your beau?

I so wanna straighten my hair too but am afraid that I am going to mess it up or not going to like it. Sigh!

Sach1 said...

hey that was a gud tag :) even i enjoyed doin' it....
btw...nice blog!

gypsy said...

nice songsssssssssss...

nice books....

nice tag...

RADhika said...

@ ankur,
okay then... we're on!! :D

RADhika said...

@ solitaire,
hehe... you got it right! ;) let's see if he works on that.. :P

curly hair really has this problem.. :( even i'm afraid it'll all get messed up..

@ sach,
hey thax! and thanx for droppin by!

@ d sinner,
thank you :)

Shardul said...

Well.....khup wegala wachala mi kahitari...thanx for that....

khup chan watala ki konitari swataha sathi etakya sagalya goshti note down karun thewata....wichar sagalech karatat....pan ase mandata yena....goood....

sid said...

My comments gayab....hoe come?

RADhika said...

@ shardul,
dhanyawad!

@sid
your comments?? there were no comments on this post.. u sure u posted comment on this post??

Satish Bolla said...

y r there only 7 things instead of 8 things which u r passionate about? anyways, u too r music n movie freak? gr8... welcome to the band wagon.

n u want to become the dean of any management school? can u do me favor? drop me a mail whn u become one so that we can figure out some way thru which u can smuggle me in... ;)

u r a national level basketball player? wow, nice to meet u...

plz give me a call when u go to meet aamir khan. i'ld love to meet him.

btw, i did this tag long while back. u can check it here Crazy 8

anyways, thanx for tagging me.

RADhika said...

@ satish,
hehehe.. sure, all the tings are taken for a promise... :)) but please, do me a favor, don't come with me to meet anir khan, le tme go on my own.... kuch baate clear karni hai, you see.. :P

oh and thanx for tagging me... :)

Gunjan Aylawadi said...

we guys seenm to be passionate about almost d same things!
nice tag!:)

ceedy said...

Well executed tag...some of the things can be done without dying ;) so best of luck....

You are supposed to let us know....and I had your other blog linked so did not know this was updated....
will change that....

will do this sometime later - just finished back to back two tags...

sid said...

dont know how....your wishes shud come true soon..:-)..
PS:-L do this one soon...

Ankur said...

u r tagged !!!

check moi blog... looks like u r very much busy with the new batch!! ;)

RADhika said...

@ gunj,
:) happy to hear that!

@ ceedy,
no problem... :) waiting to read that

@ sid,
:) :)

RADhika said...

@ ankur,
yes i am.. you guessed it right.. :)

wii do that tag soon!

Niraj Pradhan said...

that was a good one...
i had jotted down my wish list....
and now on path to strike the ones achieved....
similar thought...great one:)
keep posting!

cheers,
niraj
http://nirajpradhan.blogspot.com/

Niraj Pradhan said...

@ Radhika....i have rolled blogge you:)
@ Solitare...ur "short & sweet" ones are really nice:)