June 27, 2008

10 ka Dum!


As promised, i’ve taken up the task of completing the tags…
And i’m gonna follow the principle of LIFO (last-in first-out)!!
And as Ankur had tagged me a while ago, here i go telling you 10 of my things, or my traits, whatever you call, are not known to everybody.. (who started this dangerous tag anyway?!?!)

1. I am a very good cook… though few of you might know this, but then i thought of beginning to tell the secrets with the most delicious (so to say) one! And the 1st time i cooked everything, i.e. roti, chapatti, daal, sabzi and Kheer, when i was only in 7th standard. My mom had undergone a surgery, and my grandma was bedridden, and to top it all, we had a Puja at our place which is a family tradition, and the food is cooked by a family member itself! For some time, i thought of myself as some li’l wonder! : )


2. I am scared of dark. Cannot stay alone without lights being turned on! That doesn’t mean i haven’t stayed alone anytime, but at all such events, i’ve always had a goodnight sleep with few lights on in the house.

3. This is may be connected with the above ‘secret’.. I cannot just tolerate and watch horror movies! : ( yeah, this is very sad, but cannot help it.. if i happen to watch any of these, courtesy some people like Andy, then come whatever may, i just cannot sleep that night.. yeah, i’m a real fattu! : (

4. I hated economics throughout my school and my undergraduate life. And now i’ve been teaching this subject for more than 2 years now, and all the other subjects related to it, took major during my MBA as well as MA in economics and planning to have fellowship in the same subject!

5. I started walking when i was 9 months old…

6. I am ambidextrous. There are many things i can only do with my left hand, and rest with my right one. I was a lefty dribbler in basketball, but a righty shooter; can write with right hand, but can draw nicely with lift one; cannot kick a scooter with right leg, and etc etc..

7. I have never in my life dashed my car! Now this is an achievement in itself, given that once i had accidents every month for 8 months on my scooter!! So who says women are bad drivers??!!!

8. For 2 years during my under graduation, i earned my pocket money by designing and making artificial jewelry and at a point of time, had actually talked to few jewel stores for a tie-up kind of a thing. But then went for my MBA and the whole entrepreneurship drive came to an end! : (

9. I can sing in 10 different female singers' voices apart from my own!

10. I cannot go to sleep and have food without hearing Andy’s voice! :)

Guess spilled all the beans!

Now would like to know more about few people, so i tag
Ashish, Gunj, Pri, Ceedy, Rahul, Veens, ashu, and anybody who would like to tell their secrets!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey ami, a delightful read. i wud take it up :)

neeraj said...

got to know an altogether diff side of RAD..:)

gypsy said...

hmmm...that are some secrets..how do u do it...

RADhika said...

@ ashuj, thanxa lot! looking forward to have a read on your blog!

@ neeraj,
:) yeah, even i felt while writting that i am disclosing a bit too much.. :P

@d sinner,
donno!

Ankur said...

1) wow!! :D
2) i was a lot scared of dark, but now i cant sleep in lights!! :)
3) haha.. i dont watch them coz of the same reason!! :D
4) kewl... well i m plannin the same, MA in Eco from LSE!!! hope it works! :)
5) same here!! :D
6) wow... ambidextrous!!!
7)hehe... touchwood!!! :)
everytime i go back home, i see a new dent and a new story, my sis drives it!! :P
8) wow... y dont u keep workign on it!!
9) :-o gosh... amazing!!!
ur students know abt it???
10) u r in love!! :)

tag well done.. thnx for doing it!! :)

cheers!!

ceedy said...

Wow...amazing talents...

ambidextrous...cook...and then singing....

good to know more about you...

next post is going to be this tag..as even Ankur tagged me....do read it.

Ashish said...

tag will be done in couple of days...but cmon...women suck at driving!!!

RADhika said...

@ ankur,
thanx a ton for a lovely comment! :) i enjoyed it more than i enjoyed doing the tag :)

@ ceedy,
thanx a lot! :) waitin for a tag-completion from ur side..

@ashish,
waiting for the tag! and by the way, i've given you a drive manya times.. how can you say that even after that... :(

Chakoli said...

Hey

thats a good one:-))

u started walking preety soon..
why didnt u go fr olympics...:PPP just kidding:-))

Ahhh...so u were an entrepreneur:-))

RADhika said...

@ chakoli,
yeah, one of many situations when i didnt use my potential! :P