January 15, 2008

Uprising

Many a times it used to happen to me that after seeing a person, or even at the site of his snap or the mention of that person by anybody else, used to make me uncomfortable. And it was so surprising that whenever i wanted to get out of the thoughts of that person, some thing or the other always used to happen and that person came into the limelight! And this used to annoy me like anything!
I used to feel very bad for Me, because i had never hated any body upto this extent... and somewhere it used to make me think, am I going wrong somewhere?

But lately, because of certain events and eposides, instead of feeling the same, i feel pity for that person, because that person is the only one in my life whom i hate. I pity that person to have made it to my list and being the only one there...!

It has not been easy for me to come to this level, from hatred to pity. I had to go through a lot of thinking process, and finally came to the conclusion that i have not done anything wrong. In fact, i am wasting my precious time in thinking about such a person, who doesn't deserve to be in anybody's thoughts.

I am happy! And i am smiling.. :) Yet, i invested my time in writing this post! :))

6 comments:

neeraj said...

RD ko itna gussa bhi aata he!!!;)
but i noticed u wrote "I" throught the post(except in the last para)..hows that happened???

RADhika said...

Neeraj,
mera gussa tune dekha hi kaha hai.. :))
arey ha kya, i didn't notice that..it must be that damn microsoft word which must have done it.. :)

Mez said...

Good u realised it!

RADhika said...

Yeah, i'm happy too! :)

Ashish said...

SOS...i cannot get pass the "HATE" stage..

RADhika said...

@ ashish,
i canunderstand..it's just a matter of time and some stupidity from the other party which'll get u out of this stage..