November 20, 2007

I wish

I wish i could become a little girl for some time.. so that i could cry without any reason.. so that even if i cry, i wouldn’t have to tell the reason to anybody.. or even if i had to, i could give any stupid reason..

I wish i could just pour my heart out to anybody, knowing that he wouldn’t mind it...
I wish i could have no inhibition to tell my people how much i love them.. Where i wouldn’t have to give any reason to do so.. so that people could love me selflessly...

I wish i could meet anybody whenever i want.. Without any special reason…..but I also wish i were not alone on those special days.. on those special occasions..
I wish i could again choose not to make some people part of my life…to take back my days from them.. so that i could hate them no more…

I wish i could become a little girl again for some time.. so that i do not have any reason to write this post…


6 comments:

Anupama said...

Pain is that muddy puddle where the lotus of beautiful thoughts and realizations thrives...if you were feeling low about something, I hope you have cheered up...nice post

RADhika said...

yep.. i 'm smiling.. :))

neeraj said...

If u become a small girl again then who will write such amazing posts!!! (i am selfish!;))

RADhika said...

Thanks Neeraj,
Don't worry, this wish of mine is gonna get granted.. :))

mmk said...

hi, nice thoughts.... the brutality the mixed emotions make you feel low sometimes... its all because you are grown up, u think much and its a irreversible process. sometimes i also feel like trapped!!! but theres no way out ...

Juss cheer up... It's the start of knowing something eternal....enjoy it.

RADhika said...

@ mmk,
yes, it's just a phase which one goes through sometime..
it passes on..but even a small cause oj joy after that becomes a reason of our happiness!